On occasion, products need to be returned to burton + BURTON®. Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Returns will not be accepted without prior approval. To obtain return authorization, please call 800-972-7029 or email: email@example.com. Upon consent, the goods should be returned with a copy of the invoice and in the original packing materials including inner cartons. Example: set/6 mugs in the original gift box and then in the mail order brown carton. Incorrectly shipped merchandise must be returned in its original condition with the original packing materials. Product returned not in compliance with company policy is subject to refusal.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of date of purchase.
- Misused or abused products are not subject to return. Balloons that have been punctured or cut will not be accepted.
- Damaged and/or defective products are replaced or credited at the discretion of the Customer Care Department.
- Credit due will be applied to your account after receipt and evaluation of said merchandise.
Seasonal merchandise is not subject to return. If you did not receive merchandise you ordered or received incorrect merchandise, please contact us within 48 hours of receipt. Your satisfaction is important.
Returned merchandise is subject to a 20% restocking service charge.
Liability Policy: Your sole and exclusive remedy against burton + BURTON® is limited to the return and replacement of said merchandise. You shall have no right against burton + BURTON® for incidental or consequential damages.