ULTRA HI-FLOAT® and SUPER HI-FLOAT® are non-toxic sealants that can be used inside latex balloons to increase the floating time. Both dry crystal clear and form a barrier to the helium inside the balloon. Only use ULTRA HI-FLOAT® and SUPER HI-FLOAT® with latex balloons.
Treating balloons with ULTRA HI-FLOAT® and SUPER HI-FLOAT®
1. Choose the correct size restriction clip from the pump set. This will allow the correct amount of ULTRA HI-FLOAT® and SUPER HI-FLOAT® to be used for each balloon.
2. Place the nozzle of the pump inside the balloon as deeply as possible and pump down only once.
3. Gently twist the neck of the balloon side to side while pulling the balloon off the nozzle.
4. Hold the neck of balloon closed and rub balloon around with fingers to completely coat the inside of the balloon. To prevent making a mess, keep the solution out of the neck of the balloon.
5. Inflate the balloon. HI-FLOAT® is invisible when dry. Wear safety glasses when inflating balloons treated with ULTRA HI-FLOAT® or SUPER HI-FLOAT®.
|Decrease the amount of the solution when treating pearlized or metallic latex balloons. These balloons are heavier due to composition and will float better if slightly less of the solution is used.|
ULTRA HI-FLOAT® and SUPER HI-FLOAT® should not be used inside Superagate® latex balloons.