burton + BURTON®, the world's largest balloon and coordinating gift distributor, currently has the following position available:
- Assists customers with billing questions and concerns
- Processes and mails invoices and other billing documents
- Assists other members of the Accounting Department as needed
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree in Accounting preferred
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in the accounting field
Essential Responsibilities: accurately and systematically picks/packs product within burton+BURTON’s main warehouse.
Education and Experience: high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The Marketing Coordinator will assist the Marketing Managerand team in developing and delivery of the overall marketing strategy for the company. Key strategies will include, but are not limited to, social media, online/print advertisements, event planning, and researching of emerging trends.
Bachelor’s degree required, specifically in Marketing, or any other related field. A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Marketing role; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in floral design highly desired.
Please submit resumes to Connie Blackwell at firstname.lastname@example.org
burton + BURTON® is a DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE
Full time positions at burton + BURTON® offer:
- Generous company contribution towards medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid vacation, personal/sick leave, and holidays
- Childcare subsidy
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing plan